Alphabet Pictures, Literacy, Prep And Grade 1
Alphabet Pictures is a poster.
- Each line begins with a letter of the alphabet and has a picture next to it.
- From apples to zucchini in alphabetical order – your child can take the next step from recognising the letters of the alphabet to reading sentences.
- My original is in A3 and I suggest you print out in A3. Download and print in colour. Price in Aus$.
Parents can develop follow-up activities:
- It is in colour and can be pasted on the wall
- Using this poster to help, your child can draw their own pictures with beginning letters.
- You label your child’s drawing the same way. Just work through the alphabet.
Alphabet Pictures is a useful poster, each line begins with a letter of the alphabet and has a picture next to it.
- It is the next step after learning to recognise the letters.
- Prep or Pre-School children learn beginning letters of words.
- It starts with These are apples and finishes with These are zucchini.
- It is in colour and can be pasted on the wall.
- Children can draw their own pictures with beginning letters.
My original is in A3 and I suggest you print out in A3.
Who Uses This Poster
Prep and Grade 1 children and their parents. Print in A4 colour and keep in a folder or A3 and paste on the wall. This is handmade. I have used it regularly in my own tutoring and make it available to parents.
A Similar Item
Sight Words For Prep and Grade 1 is informative and a useful reference for parents. Here is the link: