Early Primary Maths Words No 1, List
Early Primary Maths Words No 1 is a 1-page list of words that all children needs to know by the end of Grade 4. Print and keep in a folder for reference. Tick off when your child shows full understanding of each term.
- It is a helpful reference list of Maths words and terms to Grade 4.
- Many maths problems involve understanding a range of English words, such as double, doubling and total.
- Middle Primary Maths Vocabulary No 2 is a follow-up to this list. See below for link.
Early Primary Maths Words No 1
Early Primary Maths Words No 1 is a 1-page list of words that are used in early Maths, such as large, larger, and largest.
It is a helpful reference sheet for parents on what words children need so they can do their maths tasks.
- This is for Early to Middle Primary School.
- Many words are used in Early Primary and
- all of these words should be known by Middle Primary.
Middle Primary Maths Words No 2 is the second list that covers maths terms for Grades 4 to 6. Link:
This list is helpful to parents. It lists the maths terms used to the end of Grade 6.