Phrases And Present Participle No 4, Gr 5,6
Phrases And The Present Participle No 4 is a useful worksheet for Grades 5, 6 or even 7. Beginning a sentence with Going or Having makes students’ writing more varied.
This is a one-page item. Parents tutoring their own child will find it easy to do and easy to teach, although anyone can use it.
- Takes about 15 minutes to complete.
- Examples and practice using this sentence opening.
- Ask your child at the end of the task, how they found it. What did they learn from it?
This is the last one in a set of 4 items. See above for the links to the Numbers 1, 2 and 3.
Reasonable duplication is permitted under this Copyright for teaching purposes in any sized group.
Phrases And Present Participle, No 4.
Phrases And Present Participle, No 4 is a free worksheet that gives Grade 5 and 6 practice with phrases. Writing better sentences becomes easier.
- The student selects the best phrase for each of five sentences.
- The student then writes sentences using the same pattern.
- This material supports what is taught in the classroom.
- Important knowledge and skills are in this worksheet, and the others in this series.
- The content of this worksheet set may not be taught in school.
Free Worksheets In This Set
The links to read the other free worksheets in this series.
Who Uses This Item
This is targeted to Grades 5 and 6 but Year 7 can also find it helpful. If students have not been expressly taught then they are left to pick up the rules at random. This doesn’t always happen so they need to get it straight now. Download, print and teach. Any parent or teacher can teach this easily and successfully.