Reading and Writing, “The Story Of King Minos”
The Story Of King Minos
This is a reading and writing activity for Grade 4, Grade 5 and Grade 6.
Theseus killed the Minotaur, owned by King Minos, and escaped from Crete. Theseus and Icarus escaped too but Icarus flew too close to the sun.
Who Uses This Literacy Pack
- Children read these well known stories in readable, hand-printed English.
- The text is followed by language tasks about the plots of the story,
- and common and different elements in the plots.
- There is a question about the characters and
- a true/false set.
- This 6-page item is suitable for Grades 4, 5 and 6.
- It is hand-printed in , giving children experience in reading hand-writing.
It is suitable for tutoring, and for home schooling. Download, print and teach using these ready-to-use learning materials. Price in Aus$.
The Story Of King Minos.
The Story Of King Minos is a reading and writing activity for Grade 4, Grade 5 and Grade 6.
Summary of The Story Of King Minos
Theseus, Prince of Athens, killed the Minotaur. King Minos of Crete demanded beautiful young people to feed to the Minataur, and Icarus flew too close to the sun. These stories merge in this account. The most difficult words are design, labyrinth, neighbours.
This is a
- 4-page recount of a well-known story.
- It is hand-printed to model good writing.
- Children read the story and
- complete the 2-pages of writing activities.
- Activities include a question about story plots,
- a true and false list,
- sorting out the characters and
- drawing up a table of similarities and differences.
Who Uses This Worksheet Set
Parents can download, print and teach from this ready-to-use learning pack. It is suitable for Middle Primary School students. Price in Aus$.